Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dog Days of Summer

    Miami is ostensibly part of the United States, but I cannot confirm this. As such, since it is the day after Labor Day and as the more fashionable Americans (all seven of them) are retiring their white garments, I'll continue to sport my white on white ensembles and my most precious white accessory of all, Madeleine the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. White is a privilege, not a right, ladies, so proper nutrition (and allegedly moving oneself once in a while, but we'll leave that theory to the exercise physiologists) is mandatory especially in this tropical Hades of a city where white is encouraged year-round.
    Luckily for you, Madeleine and I have you covered. We shall recant our fairy TAIL lives to you to inspire you and pepper this blog with some nutrition vices and perhaps even some advice. Notice I held the salt, there. Ain't nobody got time for sodium.
   Madeleine and I believe in pleasure, indulgence, diligence, optimism, congeniality, loyalty, adequate napping time daily, and Judaism on the high holidays or when there are knishes involved.

Happily ever after,
Princess Mon and Princess-in-training Mads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment